Thursday, September 7, 2023

Look for new posts.....

 My last post here was on May 5, 2023. At that time, I was doing research and contributing to CFLdb and volunteering with The Canadian Football Research Society (CFRS).

Since that time, I have renewed my research of the United Football League and Continental Football League. They were professional minor league leagues back in the 1960s. Both leagues had teams located in Canada. 

My membership with CFRS is about to expire and I have decided not to renew it. There are some nice people involved in the organization, but quite frankly, there is no one providing leadership and there is no value added to belonging. 

Canadian Football History is not affiliated in any way with the Canadian Football League, or any of its teams. Canadian Football History is a non-commercial site intended to encourage the study of the game of Canadian football.

No comments:

Post a Comment